Monday, December 22, 2008

A Year in Review

Since I just started this blog in Sept, I feel like I missed so many things we did this year. So in an attempt to make this year feel "complete" to me I am going to be working on a review of each month. I'm going to put them in order of the month, so when I print this out it's in order. So start looking back and see what we were up to before I started journaling.

A sneak peak:
Jan-we went to Disney World on Simeon's Wish trip
Feb-Corrine turned 5 and registered for Kindergarten
May-Simeon turned 7
June-Ammon turned 3 and had a zebra party and Simeon went to his first oncology camp
Aug-Corrine went to her first sibling camp and Corrine and Simeon started school
Sept-We went to CA to visit family and Simeon hit the 2 year mark of treatment

There are so many more fun things I will post about-so get ready to do some reading!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Wow, such an exciting year - full of milestones and firsts!