Sunday, March 13, 2011

MONKEY PANTS

My mom made me "MONKEY PANTS!!!"

What is the world are monkey pants you might ask. It's a pair of pants made out of material with monkeys on it that my mom and I picked out months ago. Well today as a 'get used to sewing again' project she made me pants. (She's making Corrine and I matching Easter dresses. Or at least hoping to get them done and looking good for Easter.)



I think my mom did a great job on them, especially since she told me she hasn't sewed in years. She even figured out how to put a ruffle on the bottom of the legs! I wasn't much into taking picture right now. I was too excited for my apple and my MONKEY PANTS!!


My buddy George, an apple and my new MONKEY PANTS!! What more could this little girl need!

1 comment:

www.gallamorewest.com said...

Good job! I love the ruffle. She is SO cute Kari!