Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Muddy Boys

This afternoon Simeon was out back playing baseball with the neighborhood boys Joe and Aidan. I could hear them enjoying themselves, then I heard them singing "Take me out to the ballpark", so I figured they were in the 7th inning of their game.
A while later it was quiet so I poked my head out. Simeon and Joe were sitting quietly on the swings. They looked tired, and they were covered in MUD. They had so much mud caked on their shoes I'm not sure how they could even walk straight!





I snuck a few pictures before they saw me. I love that Simeon has some boys to play with and that they all love sports. He has so much energy and needs this time to get it out.


Too bad he had on his only pair of tennis shoes outside today. Guess it's time to get a school pair of shoes since these just became his play shoes!

1 comment:

www.gallamorewest.com said...

Muddy shoes... the story of my life here! These boys are wearing some funky shoes today because their Vans are wet and muddy! I'm going to try to wash them in the washing machine tomorrow.