Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Little Red Barn

A few months back I found this adorable felt barn in the $1 section of Target. It sat in Rebecca's toy box without seeing much action.



Then I found a cute barn and animal printout at www.homemade-preschool.com (Click on Lesson plans button on left, then "On the Farm" and Old MacDonald's Farm.)

I put the 2 together along with some animals and Rebecca has been all over this.


We lay the paper animals on the ground, then she puts the plastic ones by the picture. All the while making the sounds that the animals make. We also say the animal names in spanish. And the farmer-well he stands by and makes sure that none of the animals run away.

1 comment:

Janessa said...

What a cute idea! Both Parker and Connor would enjoy this. I love that you include the name in spanish too. Rebecca is going to be one smart little girl!