Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Great Grandma Riddle

Today we got all 7 of the Great Grandkids together for a picture with Great Grandma Riddle. It was the 1st picture of her with all 7 of her great grandkids. We have lots of pictures of our 4 kids with her, but not any with our cousins and her.



While waiting for the cousins to come Rebecca found my sunglasses and I had to take her picture. She was so adorable! She asked me to put the flower on a clippie for her hair, but she wanted to wear it all of 10 seconds!!


Growing up I had grandparents and Great grandparents near us and it was such a special thing to spend time with them, and to get to know them. I want our children to know their grandparents and great grandparents and to visit with them as often as we can. I also love to get pictures of them with them so they can show their kids and their grandkids and even their grandchildren their heritage.

1 comment:

www.gallamorewest.com said...

Where's the "like" button? :)